Wow, due to the fact that I lost my password and started a new job, this post is SUPER old and outdated but here are some pics.
Some of the highlights:
- Munich – I absolutely LOVE this city. Such a mixture of history and technology. Damien wasn’t a fan, he said he expected more
- Had dinner at Augustiner – an old beer house with amazing beer and traditional German food
- Beautiful cathedrals that take your breath away
- We visited the BMW world, but didn’t have enough time for the BMW museum (which is apparently a must see)
- Had coffee at Mcdonalds daily – was the cheapest we could find – 1Euro
- Germany is packed with pastries around every corner and I had about 3 a day. Not many people in this country are fat, guess because they walk everywhere, very limited cars
- English garden – breathtaking!!!